Associate Professor in Electronics and Embedded Systems
Overview of research area
Electronics, Embeddeds Systems
Collaborations in progress
- Co-supervision of PhD thesis on the detection and recognition in real time of road signs, and the implementation on FPGA (since 2019).
- N. Triki, M. Ksantini, and M. Karray, Traffic Sign Recognition System based on belief functions theory, 13th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2021), February 2021.
- A. Ellouze, M. Karray, M. Ksantini, and F. Delmotte, Localizing, tracking and classifying aerial objects, The 6th IEEE International Conference on Control, Decision and Information Technologies, Paris, France, April 2019.
- A. Ellouze, M. Ksantini, F. Delmotte, and M. Karray, Multiple Object Tracking: Case of Aircraft Detection and Tracking, The 16th IEEE International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices, Istanbul, Turkey, March 2019.
- A. Ellouze, M. Ksantini, F. Delmotte, and M. Karray, Single object tracking applied to an aircraft, The 15th IEEE International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices, Hammamet, Tunisia, March 2018.
- Z. Toffano, M. Pez, P. Desgreys, Y. Hervé, C. Le brun, J-C. Mollier, G. Barbary, J-J Charlot, S. Constant, A. Destrez, M. Karray, M. Marec, A. Rissons, and S. Snaidero, Multilevel Behavioral Simulation of VCSEL based Optoelectronic Modules, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 949-960, 2003.