Saeid Aghaei Hashjin
Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering
Overview of research area
Electric Vehicles, Control of AC drive systems, Power converters.
Saeid Aghaei Hashjin received the M.S. degree in electrical and electronic engineering from the Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey, in 2017. He has finished the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering with the Groupe de Recherche en Energie Electrique de Nancy, École Nationale Supérieure d’Électricité et de Mécanique, Université de Lorraine, Nancy, France. His main research interests include nonlinear and robust control design of AC drive systems and power electronic systems.
He is currently working as asistant professor and responsible of Electric vehicles at the School of Engineering, ESME SUDRIA, Paris. He also author of several scientific publications and papers presented in reviews and international conferences.
- S. Pang, B. Nahid-Mobarakeh, S. Aghaei Hashjin, S. Pierfederici, J.-P. Martin, et al., Stability Improvement of Cascaded Power Conversion Systems Based on Hamiltonian Energy Control Theory, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Vol. 57 (1), pp. 1081-1093, 2021.
- S. Aghaei Hashjin, A. Corne, S. Pang, K. Ait-Abderrahim, E. -H. Miliani, and B. Nahid-Mobarakeh, Current Sensorless Control for WRSM Using Model Free Adaptive Control, IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 683-693, June 2021.
- S. Pang, S. Aghaei Hashjin, et al., Large-Signal Stabilization of Power Converters Cascaded Input Filter Using Adaptive Energy Shaping Control, IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 838-853, June 2021.
- S. Aghaei Hashjin, S. Pang, E. -H. Miliani, K. Ait-Abderrahim, and B. Nahid-Mobarakeh, Data-Driven Model-Free Adaptive Current Control of a Wound Rotor Synchronous Machine Drive System, IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 1146-1156, September 2020.
- P. Haghgooei, S. Aghaei Hashjin, N. Takorabet, D. Arab-Khaburi, and B. Nahid-Mobarakeh, Comprehensive Online Parameters Identification of Wound Rotor Synchronous Machine (WRSM) by Proposing Two New Parameters and Using Kalman Observer, IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference & Expo, pp. 192-197, Chicago, USA, June 2020.
- P. Haghgooei, S. Aghaei Hashjin, N. Takorabet, D. Arab-Khaburi, and B. Nahid-Mobarakeh, Design and Comparing the Results of Two Control Methods Applied for a Maximum Power Tracker System, IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, pp. 192-197, Chicago, USA, June 2020.
- S. Aghaei Hashjin, E.-H. Miliani, K. Ait-Abderrahim, and B. Nahid-Mobarakeh, Current Sensorless Model Free Control Applied on PMSM Drive System, IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Michigan,USA, June 2019.
- S. Aghaei Hashjin and B. Nahid-Mobarakeh, Active Stabilization of a Microgrid Using MFAC, IEEE IAS Annual Meeting, Cincinnati, USA, October 2017.
- I. Iskender, S. Aghaei Hashjin, and A. Mamizadeh, Design and Implementation of a Six Isolated Output Fly-back Converter, International Journal of engineering, Technology and Natural Science, Vol. 1, pp. 12-19, 2016.
- A. Najafi, I. Iskender, B. Dokmetas, and S. Aghaei Hashjin, Distribution Transformer Losses Calculation Based on TSFEM, International Journal of Computing, Communications & Instrumentation Engineering (IJCCIE), Vol. 2, 2015.